Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful

I know many of you do the daily "Thankful" post. Well here goes mine for every day. I am thankful for God's love, mercy, and sending of His son so I can live everlasting. I am thankful for my family and expanding family. I am thankfully for all the individuals I can call friends. I am thankful and grateful for a job that allows me and my family to live a comfortable life and make a difference in individual's lives directly and indirectly. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve a great nation. I am thankful for all the trials that make me a stronger person, a better son and brother and more loving husband and hopefully a great father. I am thankful that in a few short months I will be able to care/love an individual that is not of my flesh and it doesn't matter because regardless he is my son. I am thankful for parents/grandparents who cared enough about me to correct me when I was wrong, spank me if necessary but love me unconditionally and give me proper guidance in the right direction, even if I didn't see the beauty of their wisdom.

I could continue you see, but each day I am thankful that I get the chance to live life, face all obstacles, receive blessings and most importantly that I can continue to be the person I know I can be and hopefully leave behind a legacy for those to follow in my footsteps. However, if I was to never receive anything more in this life, I am thankful to say I am/was a Christian.

We all have many things to be thankful for good and bad. My prayer is that each of us never forget to count our blessings and be thankful for all we had, have, and will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment