Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

I would just like to take the time to say Happy Mothers Day to all the women around the world today.  It is a great pleasure to say that as I have had so many GREAT women in my life.  I will be the first to admit that they aren't perfect, but viewed through my perspective they are. 
God knew exactly what He was doing when He placed women on Earth (and the Bible gives us many great references to just how important women are in our lives).  He knew that we men needed to have a counterpart that would be nuturing, caring, Motherly, gentle, stearn, loving, compassionate, I could go on.  So thank you God. 
It brings me great honor to honor all the women (Jetona, Mom Kathy, Mom Linda, Mom Rhonda, Granny Sue, Aunt Karen, Jaime, Audrey Ashley, and those who have been called up yonder) in my life.  Each of you have had some hand in shaping and molding me.  I appreciate each of you and your numerous contributions you have made in my life.  I can not repay any of you for all that you have done, so I will just express it here.  THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL.  HAVE A GREAT AND BLESSED DAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment