Sunday, February 26, 2012

Closing to Feb 26

Today was a wonderful day.  I was able to deliver my second sermon to Greasy Creek Baptist Church.  Trust was the subject of the day.  I felt as if it was truly a message laid upon me from God above.  The more I speak the more I am assured that I am doing right by the Lord.  
A few highlights of this mornings sermon:
1.  Faith and Trust are closely related however Faith is believing in something, Trust is knowing and as one put it Trust is putting faith in action.
2.  We say we trust God, but do we trust him without hesitation and know that he will provide for us. 
3.  Are you ready to trust Him and let Him take control of your life? 
4.  Its easy to trust when all is going well, but can you still trust when life is a living hell. 
5.  God never said it would be easy, but if we trust in Him all things are possible. 

In related news, my wife is starting to slowly recover and feel better.  Thank you Lord.  I ask that you continue to pray for her as I know God is in control over this situation and will heal her and put her back to herself soon. 

Lastly, I would like to wish a early Happy Birthday to my grandmother Sue Price.  I have been fortunate to call you mine for so long.  I love you and I am grateful that God placed you in my life and me in yours.  I couldn't have asked for a better woman to be labeled Granny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment